HIGH SCHOOL: SCHOOL COUNSELING SERVICES
Transcripts for current students- no cost
Transcripts for graduates- $6.95 (first transcript at no cost)
Education Verification- $13.95
Important Dates to Remember
• A-C Alumni Scholarship Application available online (deadline 4/20)
• Students interested in participating must notify their school counselor by April 1. Letter of intent must be submitted to the guidance office. Forms can be found here. After April 1, you will need permission from the school district superintendent to participate.
• Prom @ ACHS Gym 1 8-11PM (ticket information to come at a later date)
• Apply! The College Credit Plus fall application deadline is May 1for all colleges.
• Senior Awards Night (by invitation only) Gym 1
• Senior Field Trip to Kings Island
• Senior Breakfast with ACHS Staff 7:15 AM A-C Cafetorium
• Graduation Practice (mandatory in order to walk) 8:00 AM
• All fees are due to participate in graduation
• Graduation 3:00 PM (students will need to be earlier-tbd)
Course Offerings + Requirements
• 2020 State Graduation Requirements
• ACHS Course Sequence
SCHOLARSHIPS & APPLICATIONS
Available scholarships are located in the office and will be e-mailed directly to you.
Please see Ms. Saunders for assistance.
• Alumni Scholarship
• Masonic Scholarship
• Columbus Foundation
• Lancaster, Ohio Area Scholarships
• Lions Club Scholarship
• The Sparkling Ice Flavorful Futures Scholarship
• American Welding Society Scholarship
• Ohio Gas Association Scholarship
• Fairfield County Foundation Scholarships
• LaSertoma International Scholarship
• William D. Squires Scholarship
• Kingston National Bank Scholarship
• Horatio Alger National Career and Technical Scholarship Program
• Keller Family Chiropractic Alternative Health Care Scholarship
• AMVETS Post 2256 Scholarship
• Lancaster Business and Professional Women's Scholarship
• North Court Family Dentistry Scholarship
SEARCH ENGINES AND SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
• Scholar Snapp - A free, simple to use data standarEngineer Scholarshipsd that allows students to reuse their application information - including contact information, essays, transcripts, etc. - from one scholarship application to another thereby streamlining the college scholarship application process.
• Scholly - A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college. (Created by Christopher Gray, a Coca-Cola Scholar!)
• Peerlift - Proven scholarships, internships, summer programs, and more gathered by fellow students like you. (Founded by a team of 2017 Coca-Cola Scholars!) Learn more about the creation of Peerlift.
• Fastweb - Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
• CashCourse - Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
• Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation - Educational and scholarship opportunities for students of all levels.
• Cappex - A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
• Scholarships.com- A free college scholarship search and financial aid information.
• Scholarship America - Provides information and resources for your scholarship search.
• KnowHow2GO - Complete information on college prep, whether in middle school or seniors.
• HS Finder (Hispanic Scholarship Fund) - Scholarship information for Latino students.
• Thurgood Marshall College Fund - Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
• Gates Millennium Scholars - Provides outstanding low income African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate college education in any discipline they choose.
• Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund - The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
• American Indian College Fund - Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
• Dell Scholars Program - Recognizes academic potential and determination in students that have a definite need for financial assistance.
• UNCF - Awards 10,000 students each year through 400 scholarship and internship programs so that students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
• Chegg - A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.
• Reagan Foundation Scholarships - Scholarship opportunities for outstanding student leaders.
• Goizueta Legacy Scholarship - Provides scholarships for the children of Coca-Cola employees.
• American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS - The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.