HIGH SCHOOL: SCHOOL COUNSELING SERVICES
Transcripts for graduates- $6.95 (first transcript at no cost)
Education Verification- $13.95
Parchment Instructions How to Create an Account
SENIOR SHOUT OUT
A bulletin to keep senior students and their families informed about everything that contributes to the "Senior Experience" and post-graduation preparation.
- January 21, 2022
- December 17, 2021
- December 10, 2021
- December 3, 2021
- November 19, 2021
- November 12, 2021
- November 5, 2021
- October 29, 2021
- October 22, 2021
- September 24, 2021
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS
College Credit Plus is Ohio’s dual enrollment program that provides students in grades 7-12 the opportunity to earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking courses from Ohio colleges or universities.
Columbus State Community College
Ohio University Lancaster
Ohio Christian University
Available scholarships are located in the office and will be e-mailed directly to you.
Please see Ms. Singleton for assistance.
SEARCH ENGINES AND SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
- Peerlift - Proven scholarships, internships, summer programs, and more gathered by fellow students like you. (Founded by a team of 2017 Coca-Cola Scholars!) Learn more about the creation of Peerlift.
- Fastweb – Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
- CashCourse – Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation – Educational and scholarship opportunities for students of all levels.
- Cappex – A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
- Scholarships.com– A free college scholarship search and financial aid information.
- Scholarship America – Provides information and resources for your scholarship search.
- KnowHow2GO – Complete information on college prep, whether in middle school or seniors.
- HS Finder (Hispanic Scholarship Fund) – Scholarship information for Latino students.
- Gates Millennium Scholars – Provides outstanding low income African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate college education in any discipline they choose.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund – The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
- American Indian College Fund – Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
- Dell Scholars Program – Recognizes academic potential and determination in students that have a definite need for financial assistance.
- UNCF – Awards 10,000 students each year through 400 scholarship and internship programs so that students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
- Chegg – A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.
- Reagan Foundation Scholarships - Scholarship opportunities for outstanding student leaders.
- Goizueta Legacy Scholarship - Provides scholarships for the children of Coca-Cola employees.
- American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS - The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.