IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES SENIORS SENIOR LOCKER CLEANOUT/CHROMEBOOK HAND IN: May 14th and May 15th - Signup.com information will be sent soon by text. FINAL FEE COLLECTION: May 14th and May 15th during your locker cleanout time. All fees must be paid prior to transcript and diploma being released. If you need a current balance of fees please contact me. SENIOR PLANS: Please have final Senior plans submitted to Mrs. Allen by May 15th. Please use the google document named 2020 Senior Plans to complete/update your plans. FINAL TRANSCRIPTS: Please request transcripts via parchment.com. You must request a final transcript be sent to your accepted college or university. We will not automatically send a transcript on your behalf. Parchment Instructions How to Create an Account
GRADES 9-11 UPDATES The following information applies only to students in grades 9-11: SCHEDULING FORMS FOR 2020-2021: Due Friday, April 24th by 3 pm CHROMEBOOKS: Students in grades 9-11 will keep their chromebooks over the summer. However, we will continue to monitor via GoGuardian over the summer. LOCKER CLEANOUT: May 18th - May 21st - times will be staggered and students will sign up via signup.com at a later date
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS College Credit Plus is Ohio’s dual enrollment program that provides students in grades 7-12 the opportunity to earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking courses from Ohio colleges or universities.
SEARCH ENGINES AND SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS • Scholar Snapp - A free, simple to use data standard Engineer Scholarships that allows students to reuse their application information - including contact information, essays, transcripts, etc. - from one scholarship application to another thereby streamlining the college scholarship application process.
• Scholly - A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college. (Created by Christopher Gray, a Coca-Cola Scholar!)
• Peerlift - Proven scholarships, internships, summer programs, and more gathered by fellow students like you. (Founded by a team of 2017 Coca-Cola Scholars!) Learn more about the creation of Peerlift.
• Fastweb - Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
• CashCourse - Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
• Thurgood Marshall College Fund - Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
• Gates Millennium Scholars - Provides outstanding low income African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate college education in any discipline they choose.
• American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS - The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.