HOME | AMANDA PRIMARY | PRINCIPAL NEWS
Principal's News - Welcome Back
I hope everyone enjoyed a very nice summer. I am ready to see all the smiling faces and I know the teachers and staff have been looking forward to it as well. Amanda-Clearcreek Primary is a great place to be and we are looking forward to a great year!!
Here are a few notes to get everyone off to a great and safe year:
• Drop off- for student safety - all student drop off by car is done via School St. School St. is NO PARKING - this includes the morning. Parents please pull as far forward as possible, let the students out the passenger side and then keep moving. The kids all come in the south side doors. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WALK THEM TO THE DOORS, PLEASE PARK IN THE PARKING LOT BY THE PLAYGROUND ON LUTZ. AVE and walk them in. Do not walk your child across Kirby St. by the 77 lot. The lot is closed for bus traffic only. If you arrive after 9:00, please escort them in the front doors and sign them in because they are tardy. Please remember the bus lot (the south lot by the Ag. Building and the 77 gym) is closed between 8:30-9:00 AM and 3:30-4:00 PM so please do not pull in or park there during these times.
• Pick up - At the end of the day, all students being picked up exit from the north end of the building on Lutz Ave. Kindergarteners will exit from the hallway door, 1st and 2nd graders will exit from the gym doors. Please be respectful to the neighbors and do not park in their yards or block their driveways. Park in the back lot by playground and walk to the door to sign out your child. Thank you for your cooperation.
• Change in dismissal - for your child’s safety we will NOT accept phone calls again this year to change the dismissal plan. If you need to change what your child is doing, it must be done BEFORE NOON and IN WRITING. You can email it to Mrs. Kraft email@example.com or write a note or fax it to us 740-969-3086. Thank you for your help with this.
• School Fees - all fees must be paid by Oct. 31. Please make checks payable to Amanda-Clearcreek Schools. Remember that your child will not be allowed to go on field trips this year if all obligations are not paid. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to call.
• Working together - it is very important that the school and the parents work together as a team to help your child. If you need ideas to help you child or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher. Also, if anything has changed and you think it is something we need to know, please call or email your child’s teacher. It is amazing when something changes in their life, no matter how little we as adults perceive it, how it affects your child at school (example: death of pet, new baby, grandma moving in, medication changes, mom or dad’s work schedule changing, etc.).
If you ever have concerns or comments, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or myself. I love to hear good things that kids, teachers, bus drivers, custodians, secretaries, nurses, cafeteria workers, volunteers or anyone at school are doing. Please share those comments with me as well. If your child does something extra-curricular and earns an award, please share that too. For example, they are on a dance team and did well at a competition, they play piano and have a recital coming up, biddy sports results etc. We have great kids and staff and I would like to honor all of their hard work! Go Aces!!
Becky Wagner, Principal
Doors Open 8:45am
Tardy Bell 9:00am
Breakfast is $.25 / Milk is $.40
Lunch is $2.25
© 2017 Amanda Clearcreek Local Schools, Amanda, Ohio website by WebChick.com
Amanda-Clearcreek Local Schools