Thank you for visiting our page. Below are forms, events and information you may need.
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please feel free to contact your PTO:
Facebook: Amanda Clearcreek PTO
• Stephanie Benjamin - President
• Melissa Plank - Vice President
• Amy Hines - Secretary
• Michelle Trego - Treasurer
SCHOOL EVENTS PTO SUPPORTS
• Super Games
• Secret Santa
• Emergency ladders for Elementary and Primary
• Butterflies for Kindergarten
• Science experiment for 3rd grade
• Items for global play day
• KISS breakfast
• End of year pizza for elementary and primary
• End of the year hot dogs for kindergarten only
• Cookies for holiday parties for elementary and primary
• Dinner for teachers during parent/teacher conference
• Communication folders for students
• Help with Aces against Cancer
• Pay for busing for field trips.
• Teacher appreciation breakfast
• Microphone for Primary
• Snacks for literacy night
• Popcorn for Air parties and movies and other events
• Playground balls
• Parent/Child Dance
ABOUT PTO EVENTS
• Mum Sale-Fundraiser: that begins at the end of August and Pick up is September 28.
• KISS breakfast: 3x a year- Kids Invite Someone Special- PTO purchased donuts and drinks for the kiddos and their someone special. Held at 8a-830a. This year dates are Sept 27, November 22, and April 24.
• Fall Festival/Super Games: Typically 15 stations are set up and kiddos love the bounce houses. Date is Sept 30.
• Poinsettia Sale: New fundraiser this year. It will begin October 21- October 30 and Delivery is scheduled on December 7 during our Secret Santa Event
• Book Fairs are held 2x throughout the school year to raise Scholastic dollars to put books in the teachers classrooms.
• Annual Secret Santa/Vendor/Book Fair/Poinsettia: pick up December 7
• Scholastic Book Fair: Held at the end of the school year for the Primary end of year celebration and during Secret Santa. Elementary February 24-February 28. There will be a BOGO May 14. Primary is March 2- March 6 and during the End of year celebration.
• Parent/Child dances: New for PTO this year. A night to allow mothers/sons and daddy/daughters to enjoy each other .March 7. Times to be determined.
• Spring Carnival: Big Event! PTO sets up several game stations with prizes, has concessions, and raffle baskets.It will be held April 3 this year.
• Spring Fundraiser: Detergent is March 23-April 1. Pick up date is April 25
• Craft fair will be held on April 25th as well.
• Box Tops: Send in clipped box tops. PTO raises .10 a box top and the kiddo gets a tootsie pop for every 10 sent in to the office. Box tops is going digital: You can now download the box top app and scan your receipts to raise money for Amanda Clearcreek or send your receipts to the school and PTO will scan them for you.
Link your loyalty card to AC PTO if you aren't already linked to another organization. Each grocery chain gives back a percentage of sales to the school based on money spent on accounts.