DESIGNATION OF TITLE IX COORDINATOR
The following individual has been designated to serve as the District’s Title IX Coordinator. Such Coordinator is authorized to coordinate the District’s efforts to comply with its responsibilities under Title IX.
Amanda-Clearcreek Local Schools
328 East Main Street
Amanda, Ohio 43102
NOTIFICATION OF POLICY
The District does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its education program or activities, including admission and employment, and is required by Title IX and its implementing regulations not to discriminate in such a manner. Inquiries about the applicability of Title IX and its implementing regulations to the District may be referred to the District’s Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights, or both.
NOTIFICATION of grievance procedure
The District has adopted a grievance procedure to provide for the prompt and equitable resolution of student and employee complaints alleging any action that would be prohibited by Title IX and its implementing regulations. This procedure describes how to report or file a complaint of sex discrimination, how to report or file a complaint of sexual harassment, and how the District will respond.
Title IX Training Links
- Civil Rights and Title IX Training Level 1
- Title IX K-12 Training Level 2: Coordinator Training and Responsibilities
- Title IX K-12 Training Level 2: Decision maker and Appeals Training
- Title IX K-12 Training Level 2: Investigator Training
- Title IX K-12 Training Level 2: Report Writing for Investigators and Decision Makers
- Title IX K-12 Training Level 2: Resolution Officer Training